In the moments when we are open, all of us can feel a rushing energy through our bodies. That energy comes from the Source, from All That Is (God) and it’s also information. We live in an endless sea of consciousness, we are imersed in each others energy field. And besides the physical plane that we see around us, there are other planes of conciousness that suport the physical world, the flowing of the rivers, the activity of our bodies, the psychological movement in our minds, the universal patterns and everything that exists.
That energy is well known for thousands of years, and is called PRANA, CHI, vital energy, animal magnetism, aether, zero point energy, cuantum void, and so on. Another name for it is orgone, a name given by Wilhelm Reich. He was a psychologist who rediscovered this energy by building a device called an orgone acumulator. He observed that if you build succesive layers of organic and anorganic matter you will atract the universal energy inside the orgone chamber.
Like you see in this picture, Wilhelm Reich positioned sick people inside the chamber and started to document the improvements on the health of the subjects. All of them had noticed a positive effect. This is so because the orgone chamber atracts the universal energy and that energy affects the human body.
Sitting Inside of An Orgone Energy Accumulator.
The outside, atmospheric orgone energy (dotted lines) is attracted to, and penetrates the inside of the orgone accumulator, making contact with the person’s own energy field; the two fields interact, causing lumination. A documentary about Wilhelm Reich and orgone energy can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYIVM_Qm8g
The properties of orgone
Reich found that certain non-metallic materials (wool, cotton, fiberglass, some plastics) attracted and held orgone energy; and metal attracted and then rapidly repelled it. By designing an enclosure, similar to the Faraday cage, lined on the inside with metal and made with alternating layers of metallic and non-metallic, di-electric, energy-attracting materials, he discovered that atmospheric orgone energy was accumulated andconcentrated inside. He called this device an orgone energy accumulator. Within the box-like enclosure, the orgone energy given off by an inside metal wall is attracted to the opposite metal wall which again repels it. This creates an oscillation of the orgone energy particles inside. The layering of energy attracting material with metal creates a higher concentration. He experimentally objectified this discovery by observing that the temperature inside an orgone accumulator was higher than inside a control device or outside air temperature. Also, an electroscope which is a device that can be charged with “static” electricity, discharged more slowly inside of an orgone accumulator than outside. These two experiments confirmed that there was “something different” about the atmosphere inside of an orgone accumulator that didn’t conform to standard physics. Through many years of careful, experimental research, Reich was able to define the basic properties of orgone energy: (6)
* it fills all space and is everywhere
* it’s mass free and is the primordial, cosmic energy
* it penetrates matter, but at different speeds
* it pulsates and is observable and measurable
* it has a strong affinity and attraction to/by water
* it is accumulated naturally in the living organism by ingesting foods, breathing, and through the
* the mutual attraction and excitation of separate orgonotic systems result in the merging, or superimposition, of the systems; and the emergence of a new system
* orgone energy is negatively entropic: highly charged orgone systems attract lesser charged, which Reich described as the orgonotic potential
* orgone energy is excited by secondary energies such as electromagnetism and nuclear energy
* when it is concentrated, orgone energy often has a blue-to-violet color.
Orgone energy in the body
When Reich was studying the bions, he also observed that red blood cells, when not fixed and stained, also disintegrate into bions like the grass in water. In addition, when red blood cells are looked at in an alive state, an energy field is visible around them and Reich felt they were the carriers of orgone energy as well as oxygen throughout the body. He further observed that when people were ill, the energy field around the blood cells was smaller, and they broke down more rapidly into either bions or numerous, smaller T-bacilli that indicated a toxic condition in the body. (“T” stands for “tod”; the German word for death.) If the production of large amounts of T-bacilli continued, they, in turn, were not only a result, but became a cause of furthering the disease process.
The whole human body generates an energy field, often called an “aura”. Normally, we replace used-up orgone energy by eating foods which break down into bions through digestion; also, breathing that takes in orgone energy directly from the atmosphere into the lungs and blood; and the skin absorbs orgone energy, especially when exposed to sunlight, which Reich felt was a major source of orgone energy radiation in the atmosphere. (7) These sources refuel the energy at the biological core and the tension-charge-discharge-relaxation metabolism throughout the body. In a healthy individual, these functions are uninhibited.
Reich knew from his character-analytic work with patients (8), that most people, mainly because of anxiety, suppress emotions and block their energy flow.
This is a very important point! How many of us do we really allow an even flow of emotions? How many let our brains rest and let the inner guidance rise?
Reich identified two main biopathies which result from a blocking of energy functions. One is the cardiovascular biopathy in which the body’s biological core continues to produce energy to the fullest extent and sexual functioning remains alive. However, when the energy hits the contracting blocks, the person reacts with outbreaks of anxiety or anger. Physical symptoms include excessive heart rate, overactive thyroid, diarrhea, etc.
The other biopathy is the shrinking biopathy which occurs when the biological core reduces its energy production and sexual excitation and emotions become weaker and weaker; chronic resignation sets in, fatigue, and an energy suffocation of the cells and tissues. This depletion of cellular energy leads to an accelerated breakdown, an auto-infestation of T-bacilli, and, if prolonged, the appearance of anemia, immune system dysfunctions, degenerative illnesses, and cancer cells.
The problem of cancer
Reich asked the question:
“How does a healthy cell, living harmoniously with other cells, become a cancer cell which rapidly multiplies, penetrating and destroying surrounding tissue?”
What Reich discovered from his work with bions, is that cancer cells don’t develop from healthy cells but a series of changes in the healthy cells must happen first and often long before the cancer cells form. Furthermore, he found that these local changes in healthy tissue are caused by a more general pathology of the entire body. In other words, the formation of the cancer cell is only the last phase of a systemic illness called “cancer”.
After years of research, Reich uncovered the process of cancer cell formation in the body from what was once healthy tissue:
The tissue first becomes weakened from energy stagnation and cells quickly break down into small vesicles or bions that clump together and around which a membrane forms. The new “cells” become the club-shaped cancer cells that gradually become motile and eventually become actual protozoa. Usually death occurs before the protozoa form in humans, but he was able to view and film the entire process in cancer mice. What cancer is doing is breaking down our tissues into protozoans — a living death!
This is very important, and gives a new perspective on cancer! Instead on looking at the physical state of the pacient, the new energetic medicine, looks on his state of being, on his energy.
Reversing The problem of cancer
Reich felt it was necessary to treat not only the actual tumor, but to also treat the underlying systemic cause: the Shrinking Biopathy that caused the energy suffocation of the cells. Even a healthy individual’s blood contains some T-bacilli. However, healthy red blood cells and tissues normally break down into the strongly radiating blue bions and the tendency toward disintegration into T-bacilli is fought off; the few that exist are immobilized by the stronger bions. Reich felt that the disposition to disease can be determined by the biological resistance of blood and tissue – the orgonotic potency of the body – against the kind of living decay seen when large amounts of T-bacilli appear. Reich felt this was identical to the concept of “immunity”. The key to restoring health is to slow the rate of cellular breakdown and change the cell’s disintegration from a T-bacilli reaction to a bion reaction. The way to do this is to increase the energy charge in the red blood cells and tissues; the means to do this is to increase the energy charge in the whole body.
Methods to increase an individuals charge include the encouragement of deeper breathing; physical exercise is helpful here, too. The quality of food is also important as studies of the bionous breakdown of food show that more naturally nutritious foods tend to break down into bions; and heavily processed foods produce more T-bacilli. Exposure to fresh air and sunshine also increase energetic charge.
In this regard, emotional therapy is additionally helpful, if not always essential, to aid in releasing the spastic muscles and inhibitions that led to the chronic holding to begin with. And this is often the hardest work. However, if the currently high sales of anti-depressants, stimulants, and Viagra are any indication, the emotional problems Reich observed are still widespread. He saw the biopathies as both a result and cause of our social and family practices that daily recreate the emotional and physical misery.
The function of the orgonite accumulator
The function of the orgonite accumulator
When a person uses an orgone accumulating device, the energy field of the user and the energy field of the device make contact, excite each other, and the two fields luminate, creating an even stronger charge. Since a human being has the higher energy charge, the user attracts and absorbs the energy from the accumulator into every part of their body. The increased absorption of the same bio-energy that is in the body helps the body toexpand, thereby reducing the contractive state and promoting natural pulsation.
The restoration of the parasympathetic response improves the flow of blood to tissues and organs which allows them to function better, resist damage and recover easier from injury; it promotes cellular growth, eases tension and pain, assists digestion and peristalsis, improves appetite when this is impaired, increases core body temperature and can impart an emotional sense of well-being. The orgone accumulator helps the body to help itself by supplying concentrated orgone energy
Today, we have many environmentally provoked cancers (such as smoking or asbestos and lung cancers) where the chronic damaging of tissues can create a localized T-bacilli reaction which can eventually develop into a tumor. Reich noted even in these situations, that the spreading of a tumor was always preceded by the accelerated degeneration of tissue into bions and especially T-bacilli: cancer never spread into healthy, orgone charged tissue.
What is the next step in orgonite?
The modern orgonite follows the principles of dr Wilhelm Reich, but on a smallar size. We use diferent components for organic matter (wood, flowers, pine tree, etc) and diferent metals (copper, iron, steel) to recreate the effect. The orgonites have diferent sizes and shapes, and are created using the sacred geometry. They work beacause the principle is the same, and we will ilustrate it:
This is a standard modern orgonite. It has a 50-50 mix of organic and anorganic. It’s really simple and in the section Shop you can find all the details about our products.
Properties of orgone energy
The following ten properties of orgone energy were deduced by Reich.
1. It is mass free. Orgone energy itself has no inertia or weight; i. e., it is mass free. This is one of the reasons it is difficult to measure using conventional techniques. Mass is, however, intimately dependent on the characteristics of the mass-free orgone energy field with which all matter is surrounded. Measurements of weight or inertia reflect the characteristics of this field as well as of the object contained in it.
2. It is present everywhere. Orgone energy fills all space. It is present in differing degrees or concentrations (or “charges”) but is nowhere absent. It is present in vacua, whether within the atmosphere or in outer space. It is in this respect like the ether of pre-20th century physics.
3. It is the medium for electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena. Again, like the ether., orgone energy is the substratum of the most fundamental natural phenomena. It is the medium in which light moves and electromagnetic and gravitational fields exert force. One of the major tasks of orgonomy is to integrate our knowledge of orgone energy with the facts about those phenomena known to orthodox physics.
4. It is in constant motion. The continual motion of orgone energy can be observed under appropriate conditions. There are at least two characteristic types of motion, a pulsation or alternating expansion and contraction, and a flow, normally along a curving path.
5. It “contradicts” the law of entropy. Orgone energy is attracted to concentrations of orgone energy. Unlike heat or electricity, which always show a direction from higher to lower potential, orgone energy flows from lower orgonotic potential to higher. In a thermal system in which outside energy is neither added nor subtracted, heat is lost by hot objects or materials and absorbed by cool until everything within the system is the same temperature. “Entropy increases” as the heat is distributed more and more uniformly. Heat, after all, leaves the sun and goes out into space; it does not collect from space and flow into the sun. In the same way, a heater radiates heat into the room; heat does not flow from the room into the heater. These processes are in accordance with the law of entropy. Orgonotic processes work in the opposite direction. High concentrations of orgone energy attract orgone energy from their less-concentrated surroundings. “Entropy decreases” as orgone energy is distributed more and more unevenly.
It would be a mistake to think that the flow of orgone energy from lower to higher potential is only the reverse of the law of entropy or to try to represent these processes by thermodynamic equations by reversing the sign of the time parameter. Non-entropic orgonotic processes do not run their course mechanically; they are qualitatively entirely different from entropic processes. They are, in fact, the processes responsible for the growth of living things, for the process of learning, and for the evolution from simple to complex species. In non-living nature they are responsible for the growth of clouds and storms within the atmosphere, and on a cosmic scale, for the growth of galaxies and the stars within them. This leads into the next property of orgone energy.
6. It forms units which are the foci of creative activity, Orgone energy units may be living or
All of these orgone energy units have features in common. All are “negatively entropic” in the sense discussed above, so that they acquire energy from their environment. All have a “life cycle” as well, passing through birth, growth, maturity, and decline.
7. Matter is created from it. Under appropriate conditions, matter arises from mass-free orgone energy. These conditions are not rare or unusual, and Reich believed that new matter is continuously being created on this planet.
8. It is responsible for life. Orgone energy is the life energy, and as such is responsible for the special characteristics which differentiate living from non-living. This can be expressed in this way: Some orgone energy units develop the special qualities associated with life, which is a kind of chain reaction of the creative process. The qualities which seem to me to typify living as opposed to non-living orgonotic units are:
a. Reproduction of similar units from one or two parents
b. Evolution of the units in the direction of higher development
c. Presence of consciousness, the ability to experience feeling, at least to some extent, and to perceive the environment
d. Presence of volition, the ability of an individual to control its own movement
The first two properties appear to apply to all living things. The last, as far as we know, apply only to animal life.
Much more could be said about orgone energy and life since this subject has been studied most fully. For purposes of this synoptic view the above will suffice, however, with the note that Reich has greatly elaborated the role of orgone energy in the phenomena of life.
9. Separate streams of orgone energy may be attracted to each other and superimpose. The superimposition function is the fundamental form of the creative process. In free space, superimposing orgone energy streams typically show the form of two streams of energy converging in a spiral. This form is most clearly seen in spiral galaxies, and also in the form of hurricanes and other cyclonic storms. At the opposite end of the scale of sizes, mass particles are created by superimposition of two tiny streams of energy. The same process occurs in living organisms, the form then being constrained, of course, by the structure of the individual involved. Mating is a principal expression of the superimposition function in living nature; two separate streams of energy flow together and superimpose during the orgasm. The power and depth of feeling in mating reflects the intensity of the orgone energy flow that takes place.
10. It can be manipulated and controlled by orgone energy devices. Perhaps the first orgone energy device was the “bacquet” of Mesmer, a crude but apparently effective form of orgone energy accumulator. Reich developed several devices for the control of orgone energy. The best known of these is the orgone energy accumulator. The accumulator is an enclosure formed by a layered arrangement of metallic and non-metallic materials which result in a concentration of energy within the enclosure. Of equal significance is Reich’s weather control apparatus, a type of directional antenna that makes it possible to withdraw large amounts of orgone energy from a region of the atmosphere. Used properly, this apparatus can trigger large changes in the weather.
To the above ten properties of orgone energy which Reich described, I would add two others.
11. Orgone energy units “use” stored energy of various kinds in the creative process. Units of orgone energy utilize energy which is stored in various ways in building themselves up and in maintaining or increasing their size or strength. This is most clearly true of animals utilizing chemical energy of foods in metabolism and growth. Storms, which are also orgone energy systems, utilize the latent heat of condensation of water vapor as a source of stored energy. Stars may employ the heat of thermonuclear fusion in maintaining their high temperatures, although I have reservations as to whether the fusion reaction plays the key role in stellar processes that today’s astronomers believe. Fifty years ago an entirely different explanation was given by astronomers for the source of stellar heat, and fifty years from now still another may be in vogue. In any case, it is evident that orgone energy processe’s typically involve stored energy which is used in various ways in the service of the creative process.
12. “Spontaneous generation” and other orgonotic processes may require unimpeded contact with cosmic orgone energy streams.”Spontaneous generation” of living organisms seldom occurs under the laboratory conditions biological scientists impose, but these conditions are completely abnormal and foreign to nature. Life can and does continuously arise out of non-living matter under more natural conditions. This process has been described in detail by Reich. I believe an essential feature of these natural conditions may be the direct contact of the matter in which life is to develop with cosmic orgone streams. Protozoa seldom appear spontaneously in infusions which are both sterilized and enclosed in sealed containers, for example. They do appear regularly in these same solutions, sterilized and kept uncontaminated but unsealed.
Resistance to the Orgone Energy Concept
Perhaps the most perceptive of Reich’s insights was the realization that there are forces in human nature which blocked the discovery of orgone energy.
It is these forces which in the past distorted and then buried the work of men like Mesmer and Reichenbach. It is the same forces today which not only prevent the serious study by scientists of the concept of orgone energy, but in fact bring about attempts of every possible kind by a vicious minority to destroy the concept and those who support it. The pathological nature of these attacks is shown by their extraordinary and otherwise inexplicable
Orgone energy is not studied seriously by most scientists because scientists, like other people, suffer from the mass biological disorder which Reich described in detail, and which forms perhaps his greatest contribution to science.
The human race is sick en masse, severely sick. The Christian religion expresses an understanding of this sickness in the concept of original sin. If we examine the world around us, we see that it might easily be a world of plenty.
There are techniques and resources to satisfy nearly every human need, enough for every individual to lead a useful, happy, and productive life — yet this world is dominated by wars and threat of war, by irrational politics, in many countries taking the form of fascism in one form or another. Within countries crime and mental illness are prevalent; about one American in ten at one time or another spends time in an institution, and only a small percentage of those who are mentally ill ever reach an institution.
Man is sick en masse, and the sickness is rooted in his structure, a structure which, for some reason, has become biologically rigid. This rigidity is shown primarily by a chronic muscular tension which Reich called armor. Armor affects most of the human race throughout all the continents. The variations in type and degree of armoring are legion, but almost every human being is armored to some extent.
The effect of armor is to block or restrict the flow of orgone energy in the body, and in consequence, to block or limit the emotion rooted in this energy flow. Armor limits the capacity to experience and express deep feeling. It destroys the capacity for a natural sexuality, the most intense pleasurable emotion.
The armor shapes the character and mentality; it affects how people think, including how scientists think. Armor is the cause of psychosis, of crime, of fascism and of other political irrationality. It is the root of contradiction between mechanism and mysticism, which is so important to understanding resistance to the orgone energy concept.
Our civilization is rooted in mystical religion and mechanistic science. These together comprise the principal intellectual forces in the world we live in. Both of these forces are products of armored man. Reich has said that mankind is ruled by a contradictory and murderous mixture of machines and gods, by which he meant the mystical forces of religion and the mechanistic forces of science.
The mechanist armors himself in such a way that he cuts off his perception of and his contact with his own deepest nature. He becomes rigid and limited in his thought processes. He develops a mechanical concept of nature and becomes deterministic in his view of causality. He tends to think compulsively and has a deep-seated fear of the alive, the free, the spontaneously moving, the unpredictable, the deeply emotional. The mechanistic scientist reacts against orgone energy functions because they correspond to exactly that portion of nature that he has armored against.
For this reason, the mechanist forms a mechanical view of creation and of life.
The mystic, by contrast, is not completely cut off from his nature, from orgone energy phenomena within himself, but has distorted this contact because of his armor. The mystic is capable of achieving some great insights because he is in partial contact with his deepest nature; still his contact, especially his contact with his own body, is distorted, and in most cases, deeply distorted. The mystic tends to split off bodily love from the mental, the “spiritual, ” and often to become ascetic and anti-sexual.
This is perhaps the greatest tragedy of all, because it contributes the most to reproducing armor in the young.
A split perception of mind and body develops in the mystic, so that the mind seems to him capable of existing in nature in the absence of the body. Along with this the mystic tends to develop a magical view of causality. And the mystic, of course, forms a mystical or magical view of creation and life revolving about “spirit, ” or “god, ” which is out of contact with real physical processes. It is this view which the mystic finds most threatened by the concept of orgone energy.
Recognition of the real tangible creative process as expressed in orgone energy functions threatens the mystic’s concept of god as an intangible, essentially unknowable entity.
Figure 3 below, depicts the relation between mechanism, mysticism, and what Reich termed “orgonomic functionalism. ” Reich defined orgonomic functionalism as the natural way of thinking by the unarmored. The armor distorts natural thinking in the mechanistic or mystical direction. Both mechanistic and mystical thinking find functional thought processes foreign. Interestingly, mechanists are apt to regard them as mystical; mystics, as mechanistic.
This is a rather cursory treatment of mechanism and mysticism.
Reich discusses them in some detail in ETHER, GOD AND DEVIL and in THE MURDER OF CHRIST. Perhaps enough has been covered to show how predominant forces in our civilization are by their nature in opposition to the orgone energy concept. It will hardly be sufficient to show how deep-seated and powerful these forces are, nor to show the extreme hatred and fear that can arise from them; this is hard to believe until it is experienced personally, but to the skeptic, let me remind him that Reich’s publications were burned and banned on the flimsiest of pretexts by an agency of the United States Government, that Reich himself died in a United States prison although entirely innocent of wrong-doing, and that Reich and his work have always been subject to the most incredible attacks, involving defamation, vilification, and gross distortions of facts.
Not everyone, not even a majority react maliciously to the orgone energy concept.
In fact, most people don’t know enough about it to have an inkling of what it really is. Those threatened by the concept have largely succeeded in preventing others from investigating the evidence that exists about it. If the concept is sufficiently ridiculed and defamed, if the scientific reputations of those who support the concept are destroyed, if the work that has been carried out in the field is made to seem absurd and undeserving of serious study, then the concept of orgone energy can be carefully buried again, as it has been so many times in the past.
There is then no necessity for scientists to examine the evidence, to repeat the experiments, or to contend with the carefully thought out and consistent scientific writing the field contains.
There will always be “experts” who will lend their authority to the burial by declaring the work unworthy of serious consideration.
Matter is the primary realityMechanical view of creation
Life is a biological accident
Matter has always existed
or appears from nowhere
for no reason.
Emotion, volition, sensation
Mind or spirit is the primary reality.Magical view of creation
Life and matter were created
by a superintelligence in an’
unobservable supernatural process.
Emotion, volition, sensation
The relation of mechanism, mysticism, and orgonomic functionalism. Armor causes functional thinking to split into two antithetical off shoots as shown. Human thought is almost completely dominated by these pathological offshoots.
Creation is a continuous
The many who might not be threatened by the orgone energy concept per se are threatened by the attitude others take towards it, by the scorn, the abuse, the contempt which invariably stem from pathological individuals, but unfortunately, easily infect others.
It is a sad fact that the desire to be respectable is a primary motivation among scientists. Individuals threatened by the orgone energy concept attack it by making it disreputable. “Respectable” scientists then will not consider the concept or the evidence for it.
Finally, a factor which hurts acceptance of the orgone energy concept which must not be ignored lies in the effects of the armor on the very individuals who support the concept. Those who work in orgonomy are also members of the sick human race; they too are armored, with tendencies toward mechanism and/or mysticism.
Even highly-qualified scientists professing interest in orgonomy (and there are many) are usually incapable of productive work in the field. Many brave plans for research in orgonomy are made, but few materialize. For every article in the 29 volumes of evidence for orgone energy that have been cited, there were 20 or 30 planned by supporters of orgonomy but never carried out. And it is a sad fact that the quality of those which have appeared has sometimes suffered in comparison with what could be reasonably expected of the individuals involved.
Research in orgonomy is extremely difficult; the process of actually working with orgone energy exposes the worker fully and directly to its threatening qualities. Other scientific work is easier to do because it is more peripheral, further removed from the core of life itself, and for this reason, less threatening to the scientist.
This should not be construed as an apology for what has been accomplished in orgonomy. Much of this work, particularly that of Reich himself, is of the highest caliber. At present the need for additional work to confirm experiments previously done and to carry out new research is not being met, however.
This is only partly because of the lack of funds, facilities and time, a lack, incidentally, due to the activities of the frightened and hateful souls who have so maligned orgonomy that they have destroyed the possibility for it to obtain research funds through normal channels. Of equal importance with the lack of funds and facilities are the characterological problems of those of us who would carry out the research.
In summary, the fact that the orgone energy concept is not generally accepted is not due to the absence of evidence but to a widespread pathology of the human animal. This pathology consists of a rigidity of body and character that cuts the individual off from life energy functions within himself, and makes him either blind to or threatened by the functioning of this same energy in nature.
The mass pathology works against acceptance of the orgone energy concept in many ways:
- It brings about the mechanistic -and mystical character structures which prevail in our world.
- It causes pathological fear and hatred in a minority of individuals, who attempt to destroy orgonomy by gross distortions of fact, defamation, and ridicule, and sometimes by direct violence. This minority is effective because of the characterological soil in which it works.
- The “characterological soil” consists not only of the prevailing mechanistic and mystical characters of the majority, but also the fearfulness of scientists and intellectuals to be associated with “disreputable” ideas.
- Finally, the work done in orgonomy itself suffers from the fact that the mass disorder of the human animal afflicts the proponents and investigators of the orgone energy concept as well as their opponents, and affects the amount and quality of their work.
Despite these severe problems blocking acceptance of the orgone energy concept, I believe we are on the threshold of a change.
The evidence for orgone energy is now too great to bury successfully and too strong to continue to ignore. More scientists will take the claims of orgonomy seriously, will repeat experiments and try to understand the orgone energy concept. This too will result in severe confusions, widespread denials of the evidence by threatened individuals, and other difficulties with which we are now familiar, and may be able to meet successfully.
If so, the new direction in science implicit in the discovery of orgone energy will at last emerge into its own.